Due to continued expansion Your IT Department Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious 1st Line IT Support Technician to join the Team and work in a fast-paced and technically challenging environment.
Due to the diverse nature of incidents and technology supported, Your IT seeks technicians with a consultative style and a genuine willingness to learn new skills. We seek bright, diligent individuals with excellent communication skills and a good work ethic.
Working 8.30am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday we are offering a competitive salary and benefits, plus substantial opportunities for career development and training.
Your IT Department Ltd is a young, dynamic and award-winning IT Outsourcing provider based in Nottingham.
Your IT currently offers a range of IT services to small businesses, from Managed IT Support services to hosting and telephony.
We have created a fun working environment, promoting a good team working ethos and a flat company structure where everyone has a voice.
• Technical incident management
• First-line IT support and remote access
• Remote monitoring of business-critical products and service levels, PC and server configuration
• PC and server configuration
• Proactive server monitoring and reporting
• System checks
• Back up monitoring and reporting
• Out of hours scheduled/planned work
Ideally, you will have:
• A comprehensive technical grounding, including a good understanding of networking principles and Microsoft server and desktop environments.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Group Policies, and Active Directory are advantageous
• Excellent communication, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills • Experience of diagnosing Mac hardware and software issues, or have a good understanding of Mac hardware and software
• Experience of diagnosing Mac hardware and software issues, or have a good understanding of Mac hardware and software
• Your IT considers all applicants, but the role typically favours those who are fully or part qualified. Relevant MCP, MCSA or MCSE qualifications are a strong bonus.
– Able to prioritise tasks whilst maintaining a clear customer focused approach
– Reliable and willing to solve client demands
– Keen for new experience, responsibility, and accountability
– Able to get on with others and be a team player
– 21 Days Paid Holiday + Bank Holidays
– Workplace Pension by NEST
– Paid Overtime
– Staff Rewards via Perkbox
– Staff Development Program
– Up to 5 Days Technical Training per Year
– Paid Technical Exams
– Modern Working Environment, with breakout area.
– Regular Team Events outside of work including free tickets for our sporting partners.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – closing date 03/11/2017
We look forward to hearing from you!