Account Manager Required
Our continued expansion and ambitious growth plans mean we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Account Manager to join our Team.
We’ve doubled our turnover in the past 3 years and you’ll be a key part of driving us forward as we look to do the same again in the next 3!
We don’t do hard sell, we’re looking for individuals who are comfortable working in a consultative manner with clients to arrive at the best possible solution for them. We are all about building long term relationships with our clients and becoming part of their business and growth plans. This starts from the very first meeting.
- Established and mature client base with excellent, untapped upsell potential
- Innovative, growing business with a wide range of solutions and excellent reputation
- Competitive Salary plus generous, uncapped, commission package
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
- Free on-site parking at spacious out of town offices offering excellent transport links
- Regular team building activities
- Points scheme for prizes such as Amazon vouchers, cinema tickets, time off etc.
- Previous Account Management is preferred, preferably in the IT or Managed Communications sector.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Target Driven with a can do attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent closing skills.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within agreed timescales.
- Follow up allocated incoming enquiries from prospective clients.
- Actively seek out and engage client prospects via multiple channels.
- Reach out to prospective clients through cold calling.
- Attend meetings with prospective clients, ascertain their technical needs and present, promote and sell the services of the business in a professional and consultative manner.
- Produce and distribute quotations and proposals for prospects within agreed timescales, following these up and closing sales.
- Attend networking events, tradeshows and business shows as required to promote the work of the company.
- Carry out regular calls to existing clients to seek out opportunities for new business through additional services.
- Attend meetings with existing clients, ascertain their technical needs and present, promote and sell the services of the business in a professional and consultative manner.
- Produce and distribute quotations and proposals for existing clients within agreed timescales, following these up and closing sales.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Please send a CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, to: