Your IT Department YOURCalls
- Scalability - Setup what you need for today, and then expand as your business grows
- Save - over 40% on your phone bill
- More efficient communications – access to voice calls as well as IM, video conferencing, convenient address books and conference calls for efficient team collaboration
- Dedicated line to run a broadband connection
- Long established technology with excellent support for telephony
- Service remains active even in a power outage
- Quick and easy set-up
- Excellent support
- Digital technology which can operate multiple channels concurrently
- Fast connection
- Supports multiple devices such as computers, tills, credit card readers etc.
- Established technology with good support
- Make big savings on your call costs in the UK and internationally
- Works alongside your existing phone system
SIP trunks are designed for existing on-premise telephone systems to enable VoIP calls where upgrading to a cloud system is not an option.
Your IT offers SIP trunks as an alternative to standard telephone lines and ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) lines. Very often SIP trunks will share a broadband or leased line service with other internet traffic which saves money for the end customer. QoS (Quality of Service) will normally be applied both upstream and downstream to protect more vulnerable, time-sensitive voice packets.
Our SIP trunks include UK landline and UK mobile calls on a 36-month contract.
We offer Standard, Standard Plus and Premium telephone lines for making traditional phone calls and to run broadband connections such as ADSL2+ and Fibre Broadband.
Standard comes with Service Level One which provides a response before the end of the next working day + one working day, Monday – Fridays (excluding Bank Holidays) 0800-1800.
Standard Plus comes with Service Level Two which provides a response by the end of the next working day, Monday – Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays) 0800-1800. This is the minimum Care Level we recommend for businesses.
Premium lines offer the same Service level as Standard Plus but also have RCF (Remote Call Forwarding) and the option to book a specific time for installation rather than just am or pm.
ISDN channels are for connecting traditional on-premise telephone systems to the PSTN when broadband is not available.
PSTN and SIP call charges
We offer competitive per minute rates for calls out-of-bundle, charged by the second over PSTN and SIP.
YOUR offers all the auxiliary services of a Wholesale Line Rental (WLR) supplier contact us to discuss requirements.
Interested? Call our friendly team for advice on 0115 7980 704 or use our online contact form ».