A NON-TECHNICAL EVENT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS AND DIRECTORS CONCERNED ABOUT CYBER SECURITY
Relax over a buffet lunch and Network with fellow Business Owners and Directors at this exclusive event.
Cyber Security events often focus on frightening businesses into action. However Good Cyber Security can actually BENEFIT the business in many ways…..
- Protect and Enhance Your Businesses Reputation – leading to increased business opportunities
- Attract and retain high quality staff
- Increased Productivity – viruses often slow down machines hampering workers
- Improve customer confidence and trust
- Reassure stakeholders and attract investment
- Meet compliance requirements and reduce insurance costs
We’ll also show you real-life examples from local businesses who have experienced an attack first-hand. You’ll learn exactly what the effects of a cyber-attack really are.
PLUS our cyber security experts will explain:
- A simple framework for cyber security explained without jargon
- The steps you need to take to protect your business
- The biggest single risk to your business, and what you can do about it
- Why you should probably change your password today
- How to ensure you have the right cyber insurance in place
Book your FREE ticket below!
Spaces are limited so be sure to secure your space today.
- Business owners, directors, senior management responsible for IT and Cybersecurity; in organisations with 10 or more staff.
- IT managers or in house IT staff, that want help/support with the cyber security elements of their job.
- Based in the East Midlands, Yorkshire and beyond- don’t let the title put you off, it’s being held in nottingham, not just for nottingham businesses.