Would You Like To Join This Lot?
Due to continued expansion Your IT Department Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious 1st Line IT Support Technician to join the Team and work in a fast-paced and technically challenging environment.
Due to the diverse nature of incidents and technology supported, Your IT seeks technicians with a consultative style and a genuine willingness to learn new skills. We seek bright, diligent individuals with excellent communication skills and a good work ethic.
Working 8.30am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday we are offering a competitive salary and benefits, plus substantial opportunities for career development and training.
Your IT Department Ltd is a young, dynamic and award-winning IT Outsourcing provider based in Nottingham.
Your IT currently offers a range of IT services to small businesses, from Managed IT Support services to hosting and telephony.
We have created a fun working environment, promoting a good team working ethos and a flat company structure where everyone has a voice.
• Technical incident management
• First-line IT support and remote access
• Remote monitoring of business-critical products and service levels, PC and server configuration
• PC and server configuration
• Proactive server monitoring and reporting
• System checks
• Back up monitoring and reporting
• Out of hours scheduled/planned work
Ideally, you will have:
• A comprehensive technical grounding, including a good understanding of networking principles and Microsoft server and desktop environments.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Group Policies, and Active Directory are advantageous
• Excellent communication, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills • Experience of diagnosing Mac hardware and software issues, or have a good understanding of Mac hardware and software
• Experience of diagnosing Mac hardware and software issues, or have a good understanding of Mac hardware and software
• Your IT considers all applicants, but the role typically favours those who are fully or part qualified. Relevant MCP, MCSA or MCSE qualifications are a strong bonus.
– Able to prioritise tasks whilst maintaining a clear customer focused approach
– Reliable and willing to solve client demands
– Keen for new experience, responsibility, and accountability
– Able to get on with others and be a team player
– 21 Days Paid Holiday + Bank Holidays
– Workplace Pension by NEST
– Paid Overtime
– Staff Rewards via Perkbox
– Staff Development Program
– Up to 5 Days Technical Training per Year
– Paid Technical Exams
– Modern Working Environment, with breakout area.
– Regular Team Events outside of work including free tickets for our sporting partners.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com – closing date 03/11/2017
We look forward to hearing from you!